All participants in the Metro Select Soccer League are expected to:
- Act as ambassadors for their clubs, districts and league.
- Participate in the spirit of fair play, co-operation and respect for others at all times.
- Comply with rulings by officials, coaches, managers, or any other person in a position of authority or responsibility.
- Respect the rules of the game.
- Perform to their best ability and accept with pride the result their effort brings
- Respect the rights of the residents of the Host Association and members from other clubs, districts, and leagues.
- Regard participation in the MSL as a privilege.
- Respect the Clean Air policy and ban on smoking at venues and facilities.
- Not breach the requirements of the British Columbia Soccer Association Harassment Policy.